Aug 4, 2007

What is the internet?

Why do people do these things?


Chocolate Rain (danger this song might not EVER leave your head)


Where in the Hell is Matt (and I thought I danced poorly)

I do not know, nor do I know why I think it is funny. My sister say it is because I'm weird. That might be true, but it doesn't answer the first question--why do people do these things?

Hey smartypants sister...care to answer that one too? :) And while you're at it...as dumb as it is, why does the song Chocolate Rain NEVER leave your head? :)

1 comment:

di said...

because they can, and have nothing else to do with their time. matt (from where the hell is matt) actually got a job by being this silly on the internet!

also because people like you spend time looking at stuff like this and sending it to people like me who think their older (and there-fore more mature HA!) brother has sent them something deep and thought provoking!!!! what ever! :)