Sep 6, 2008

Hey O, your bias is showing!


OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically
untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah
Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I
decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a
candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any
of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic
interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."


I actually agree with the Big O on this one.  What we need is more coke-heads pushing their books and ditzy actors pushing their movies.  And lots more Diet of the Month Club discussions.

She should stick to hard core stuff like that and leave all the confusing political discussions and exposes to the real journalists like Whoopsi Goldberg and Rosie O'Crazy.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

di said...

my, my, my! such sarcasm! i love it! :D